segunda-feira, 18 de julho de 2022

#322 - Bleeding and screaming

 

Do you remember me?
Lost for so long
Will you be on the other side
Or will you forget me?
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?
My God, my tourniquet
Return to me, salvation

STYLE CARD

HEAD: CATWA HEAD Kimberly 
EYESHADOW: The Face - Infinity ~ Make-up palette - Old Group Gift
HAIR: DOUX - Katy hairstyle 
NECKLACE: MICHAN - Cara Necklace - Black @TheSaturdaySale 75L$
PIERCING: *PKC* Like A Boss Bento Face Piercing Set @HappyWeekend by Access 60L$
OUTFIT: Christina T. -G Black Top & Panties- Fits: Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya
BACKDROP: TROPIX // Japanese Abandoned Market 01 @HappyWeekend by Access 60L$
POSE: CATWA ANIM Pissed Off Scream 

Return to me, salvation!!! - Lucianna Emerald

Inspiration: Evanescence - Tourniquet (Live)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário