terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2022

#326 - Miss you so much

 


When you look up at a rainbow
Do you ever wonder what's really waiting at the end?
I don't want no gold, nothing’s more than you
The amount is hard to even comprehend
Nothing I can do, I lost control
Something we hold on to so dear
But how can I miss you so much when you’re right here?


STYLE CARD

HEAD: *[AK ADVX] - Andro Head F
BODY: eBody -REBORN
SHAPE: [Guapa] - AK ADVX] - Andro Head F Shape // eBODY - REBORN
SKIN: [theSkinnery] Antonia 
HAIR: Sintiklia - Hair Dakota - Ombres @Tres Chic Event
LINGERIE: Lilleth Mills x DIVINE Collection EXCLUSIVE @Cosmopolitan (25th July)
NECKLACE: - shanghai - Lupe Necklace  Black
POSE: STUN - Pose Pack Collection Bento 'Bianca' #126
BACKDROP: Amitie Anime Room Backdrop

But how can I miss you so much when you’re right here? - Lucianna Emerald

Song: Miley Cyrus - Miss You So Much 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário