sexta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2022

#331 - Bitter sweet

 

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony, this life
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to money then you die
I'll take you down to the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah

No change, I can change, I can change, I can change
But I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no
(Have you ever been down?)


STYLE CARD

HAIR: DOUX - Kelsy hairstyle @DUBAI Event

EYES: .euphoric ~Ellie Eyes  Applier ~[Lelutka] @The Sales Room - 60L$

EYESHADOW: *Booty's Beauty* [Lel Evo X BOM] Leaf Eyeshadow @SLEPT ON SALES EVENT - 55l$

LIPSTICK: Tutti Belli - 'Hot In It' (Lelutka EvoX) 
800L STORE CREDT for everyone who supports the store and likes the makeup! Come visit the store and get your credit. <3 - Delicatta & Tutti Belli Group 

NAILS: Veechi - French Tips Mesh Nails @Fifty Lindens Friday - 50L$

DRESS: Lilleth Mills. WRAPPED - Reptile Collection @Marketplace Promo from 3rd to 10th August. 

NECKLACE: [MANDALA] SORE TODAY STRONG TOMORROW @Happy Weekend - 60L$

TICKETS: Jack Spoon. Lonely Hearts VIP Pack (This item is old)

POSE: Russkaya - Ivy Animation @99 Sale - 99L$

PHOTOBOOTH: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Lights, Camera, Action 


The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário