segunda-feira, 15 de agosto de 2022

#336 - Somewhere Only We Know



I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old
And I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired
And I need somewhere to begin


STYLE CARD @Cheeky WOW Event (**FAIRYTOPIA**, .:Adore:.,  LovelyLace) @UP! Event ({Belissima})

SKIN AND FRECKLES: {Guapa} - Maya Skin and Maya Freckles Rose Kiss @Happy Weekend 60L$
HAIR: DOUX - Bebe hairstyle @Equal 10
NAILS: LUEUR - Alluring Nails & GEMS - DARKS @Happy Weekend 60L$
TATTOO: **FAIRYTOPIA**  TATOO ERITIA @Cheeky WOW Event
TOP: LovelyLace - Top Rio @Cheeky WOW Event
PANTS: {Belissima} Jussara Pants 1 @UP! Event
SHOES: .:Adore:.  Uma - Ladies Sliders - Colors @Cheeky WOW Event
EARRINGS: November Mainstore - Ana Circle Hoop 
POSE: - Sweet Art - Flowers Swing Set @Equal 10

LOCATION: Paradise Falls

Lucianna Emerald

Inspiration song: Keane - Somewhere Only We Know (Official Video)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário