quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2022

#335 - Is this love

Is this love that I'm feeling
Is this the love that I've been searching for
Is this love or am I dreaming
This must be love
'Cause it's really got a hold on me
A hold on me

I can't stop the feeling
I've been this way before
But with you I've found the key
To open any door
I can feel my love for you
Growing stronger day by day
And I can't wait to see you again
So I can hold you in my arms

STYLE CARD @holiK. and SlackGirl

HAIR: DOUX - Nova hairstyle 
NAILS: LIVIA // Cynara Bento Nails 
EYESHADOW: Queen BOM ADVX & EVOX Shadow 31 - SLACKGIRL
BODYSUIT: holiK. - Khloe Bodysuit @Cosmopolitan Event
PANTS: holiK. - Khloe Pants @Cosmopolitan Event
EARRINGS: ^^Swallow^^ Snake Earrings 
PIERCING: LaGyo_Petra Mouth & Nose Piercings 
SNAKE: [Salem] Hecate's Serpent 
POSE: [InDiGo] Luna Pose Set 

Song: Whitesnake - Is This Love


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário