terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2022

#342 - I'm just a sad song

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

STYLE CARD @[Aparencia] ,Hashtag Event and Them. Event 

SHAPE: H2 - SHAPE Cammy Lelutka Avalon EVOX
SKIN: [theSkinnery] Marla (LeLutkaEVOX) sorbet
HAIR: [monso] Aver Hair /Brown & Blonde @Kustom9
EYELINER: [BELANTTI] SPACE LINERS @FLF 13th Birthday Bash '22 - GIFT
LIPSTICK [Aparencia] - Berrys Lipstick 
  It comes with 16 different colors, compatible with Lelutka EvoX HD//AK ADVANCE 
NAILS: [FORMANAILS] NAILS for Maitreya - KALIA

TATTOO: .:YASU:. AT01 - Death Skull Animated Tattoo @Hashtag Event
For Maitreya - Gianni With Universal HUD color Animated Tattoo with dissolving skull

FACE MOLES: HOLLOWAY BEAUTY -ROSALIA COLLECTION- 
BODY VEINS AND MOLES: MARPESIA Breast Veins 01 and MARPESIA Breast/Body Moles 
BAND AIDS: Blurr ~ Ouchies Pasties and Blurr ~ Ouchies . Body @Them. Event 
CHAIN: RichB. Nubia Chain 
ARMBANDS: Belle Epoque { Your Inner Goddess } Arm Bracelet - Old Item
HALO: SCIAVO - Galaxy Halo

Lucianna Emerald

Inspiration song: We The Kings - Sad Song ft. Elena Coats


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário