quarta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2022

#347 - The letter blues


Baby, I'm gonna leave this town
Baby, I'm gonna leave this town
I'm gonna take the next train
But I don't care where it goes. I don't
No matter the ground I'll stread
I will sure feel the morning rain
And even if problems arise
I'll be a new man
Baby I need to try the life again

STYLE CARD 

SHAPE AND SKIN: *Heron - Kiara - 04/Rosatre - 
HAIR: Magika - Michelle
EYESHADOW: ::SlackGirl:: BOM 77 EvoX-ADVX SHADOW
LIPSTICK: Jack Spoon. Val Glitter Gloss @FLF 13th Birthday Bash '22 - GIFT
OUTFIT: Lilleth Mills x PRECIOUS Collection - Exclusive @Cosmopolitan Event -  (22nd August to 3rd September)
NECKLACE AND BRACELETS: Orsini Jewelry APRIL
BAG: JIAN Banana Kitten Purse @FLF 13th Birthday Bash '22 - GIFT
POSE: //elephante poses// Rita *10 Year Anniversary Gift*
This is available at our new main store location. For our anniversary reopening sale August 31st - September 14th. It's only 10L to celebrate 10 years of being open! Price: 10L 

LOCATION: Paradise Falls 

Inspiration song: Improviso de blues - gaita e violão -Tiago Leão - Matheus Leão #1


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário