quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2022

#339 - Patience

 

I sit here on the stairs
'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now, I'll wait dear
Sometimes I get so tense but I can't speed up the time
But you know love there's one more thing to consider

Said woman take it slow and things will be just fine
You and I'll just use a little patience
Said sugar take the time 'cause the lights are shining bright
You and I've got what it takes to make it

STYLE CARD @Hashtag Event (16th to 30th Aug.) - @INOV Event (10th Aug. to 2nd Sept.)

SKIN: E.BEAUTY - ANNA  SKIN HONEY [LELUTKA EvOX]
HAIR: S-CLUB SALA @Access Event
EYELASHES: .:Mai Bilavio:. VarietyPack QUirky(EVOX)
LIPSTICK: MILANI Cosmetics "Karla" Lips 
OUTFIT: [EN] Havena Set @Hashtag Event (16th to 30th Aug.)
NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: [POM] Jane 
CHAIR: =-PS-= Naughty Leather Chair @INOV Event (10th Aug. to 2nd Sept.)

Inspiration song: Chris Cornell - Patience

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário