sexta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2022

#340 - Love is a bitch

 

I'm tryin'
I'm tryin' not to forget my words
'Cause when I'm around you
I tend to keep changin' my mind

I promise
I promise myself not to slip
Back into old habit
'Cause heartbreak is savvy and love is a bitch

STYLE CARD @Bella Elephante, Lilleth Mills. and SlackGirl 

SKIN: -Belleza- Maeve Lel EvoX Skin @Fifty Lindens Friday - 50L$ Today
HAIR: TRUTH Mischief - Brunette
NAILS: Bella Elephante - Once Upon A Fairytale @Enchantment Twisted Fairytales (August 13th to September 3rd.) - Old Release Normally 175L on sale 25% off for 132L
EYESHADOW: AFRO Queen BOM ADVX & EVOX Shadow 39
DRESS: Lilleth Mills. - DISTANT - Colors Collection - VIP Weekend Sale 19th to 22nd August @Mainstore 
EARRINGS AND NECKLACE: [HJ] Callie Collection @Swank Event
POSE: ..:: Le Fleur ::.. Aura Pose Pack

Love is a bitch... really!!!! - Lucianna Emerald

Inspiration song: Two Feet - Love Is A Bitch


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário