quinta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2022

#343 - Daisies


When did we all stop believing in magic?
Why did we put all our hopes in a box in the attic?

I'm the long shot
I'm the Hail Mary
Why can't it be me?

They told me I was out there, tried to knock me down
Took those sticks and stones, showed 'em I could build a house
They tell me that I'm crazy, but I'll never let 'em change me
'Til they cover me in daisies, daisies, daisies

STYLE CARD @Hashtag Event

SHAPE: LILO's FIT - Shape Lelutka EVOX Fleur 3.1 [Reborn] Luara
SKIN: tres beau x lelutka evox - vanessa skin 
EYES: [avarosa] Alma Eyes
HAIR: KUNI - Naomi 
GLOSS: Mimmi Collection #My Favorite Gloss_Evo X
TATTOO: WarPaint* Love-me-Not tattoo 
OUTFIT: #PRETTYGIRLROCK - Havana Set - EXCLUSIVE @Hashtag Event
HEADPIECE AND NECKLACE: Zibska ~ Ilona Set 
RING: RAWR! Queen Alexandra Ring
POSE: Secret Poses -Alejandra

Inspiration song: Katy Perry - Daisies (Official Music Video)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário