domingo, 7 de agosto de 2022

#332 - Tired

 


I’m alive in here, so alive in here, pulling down a little peace
I’m open wide in here, slow to rise in here, saving grace and killing me
You say this only makes me incomplete
I’m canceled out and rendered obsolete
Tell the mad chameleon he’s not welcome anymore
I know what I’m looking for

Somewhere close, somewhere safe
Somewhere I know, I know I’ll never live in chains
The one is now aware
So stay away from me, I’m just too young to care


STYLE CARD - UP! Event (1st to 15th Aug.)

HAIR: FAGA - Kimi Hairstyle - [ESSENTIAL PACK] @Happy Weekend - 60L$
LIPSTICK: K.BEAUTY - KIRA LIPS - LELUTKA EVO/EVO X @Miix Weekend 
OUTFIT: ((RBS)) Daley Sport OUTFIT @UP! Event (1st to 15th Aug.)
BOTTLE: ((RBS)) Sport Drink Bottle's  - GIFT @UP! Event (1st to 15th Aug.)
SNEAKER: :: SA ::  Parris - Ladies Sneakers with HUD - Grunge @UP! Event (1st to 15th Aug.)
EARRINGS: Vibing -- astra earrings -- gold
RINGS: Vibing -- Hailey rings -- Gold
ANKLETS: MICHAN - Scarlet Anklets - Champagne
POSE: FOXCITY. Let's Hang Bento Pose @Foxcity weekend sales - 99L$
PHOTO BOOTH: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Rooftops #2 @Foxcity weekend sales - 99L$

Corey Taylor - Tired (Acoustic)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário