domingo, 5 de março de 2017

#161 - Must be love on the brain


Oh, and baby I'm fist fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something babe?
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain yeah
And it keeps cursing my name
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: Genesis_Head_Lena_3.0 Bento 

SKIN: Erde: skin Nata  @Skin Fair (Starts 10 March) 

HAIR: [NYNE] Hair 'Fiorda'  @The Chapter Four (Started : 3. March) 


CLOTHING

BODY: Wicca's Wardrobe - Dunja Body [Latex Edition]  @Whore Couture Fair 7 (1st of March until 31st of March) 

STOCKING: Wicca's Wardrobe - Anwen Stockings [Applier] @Whore Couture Fair 7 (1st of March until 31st of March) 

GLOVES: Wicca's Wardrobe - Gwen Latex Gloves [Applier] @Whore Couture Fair 7 (1st of March until 31st of March) 

SHOES: Glamistry - ANTHURIUM Heels 


ACESSORIES

EARRINGS: Baubles! by Phe LinaEarrings 

POSE

Black Cats poses - Breathe 

Baby you got me like ah, woo, ah
Don't you stop loving me (loving me)
Don't quit loving me (loving me)
Just start loving me (loving me)
XOXO




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário