domingo, 5 de março de 2017

#161 - Must be love on the brain


Oh, and baby I'm fist fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something babe?
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain yeah
And it keeps cursing my name
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: Genesis_Head_Lena_3.0 Bento 

SKIN: Erde: skin Nata  @Skin Fair (Starts 10 March) 

HAIR: [NYNE] Hair 'Fiorda'  @The Chapter Four (Started : 3. March) 


CLOTHING

BODY: Wicca's Wardrobe - Dunja Body [Latex Edition]  @Whore Couture Fair 7 (1st of March until 31st of March) 

STOCKING: Wicca's Wardrobe - Anwen Stockings [Applier] @Whore Couture Fair 7 (1st of March until 31st of March) 

GLOVES: Wicca's Wardrobe - Gwen Latex Gloves [Applier] @Whore Couture Fair 7 (1st of March until 31st of March) 

SHOES: Glamistry - ANTHURIUM Heels 


ACESSORIES

EARRINGS: Baubles! by Phe LinaEarrings 

POSE

Black Cats poses - Breathe 

Baby you got me like ah, woo, ah
Don't you stop loving me (loving me)
Don't quit loving me (loving me)
Just start loving me (loving me)
XOXO