quinta-feira, 23 de março de 2017

#174 - Things aren't the way they were before


It starts with
One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme to explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It's so unreal

Remembering all the times you fought with me
I'm surprised it got so [far]
Things aren't the way they were before
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me [in the end]
I kept everything inside
And even though I tried
It all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a
memory of a time 

BODY

SKIN: Erde: skin Emily RARE 01 - GACHA! @LOOTBOX 

EYES: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Mandala Gold @World Tour 2017 Hunt - 2L$ HUNT (runs from 21 March to 30 April)

EYESHADOW: LIVIA::Tami Eyeshadow EXCLUSIVE! @Lost & Found  (March 22 - April 1)

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick #139

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Akira's Ascent @Genre

HAIR: rezology Sky 263 


CLOTHING

TOP: Timeless - Marie Anne - NEW RELEASE!

PANTS WITH BOOTS: .::Sweet little Things::. Maja Pants with Boots - NEW RELEASE!

ACESSORIES

CHOKER: Scandalize. KAM CHOKER 

GUN: [DF] Gansta Mesh Pack 


POSE

::M E O W  P O S E S:: Badass Pose Pack 

LOCATION


SPONSORS

A.Kouly

DP - Koffin Nails

Erde

*Inkheart*

LIVIA

::M E O W  P O S E S:: 

Timeless


I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn't even matter
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário