quinta-feira, 23 de março de 2017

#175 - Does that make me crazy?


I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions had an echo
in so much space

And when you're out there
Without care
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Possibly

BODY

HEAD: CATWA HEAD Kimberly - NEW!!!  

SKIN: *League* Ella - Catwa Applier - Medium 

SHAPE: StrawberrySingh.com Kimberly Shape at MARKETPLACE  

HAIR: rezology Newsea J219

NAILS: *Merlific* Missy Nails Vista Bento EXCLUSIVE! @Suicide Doll'z (Opening March 19th)

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick# 142 - NEW RELEASE!


CLOTHING

DRESS: Hot Fuss "Esme" Corset Dress 

SHOES: MOoH! Gaby boots Dark Hud @Level up (March 16 - March 29) There are 2 huds with 12 colors each and you can change several parts of the boots. The huds can be mixed if you own both. They will be 149L during the event. 

BAG: Scandalize. RARE COSMOPOLITA - GACHA! @Lootbox 


ACESSORIES

NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. @ Lucille Silver EXCLUSIVE! @Cosmopolitan

EARRINGS: Baubles! MindyEarrings @Lost & Found


POSE

//Secret Poses// Model Pack 3 

LOCATION


SPONSORS

A.Kouly

Baubles!

MOoH!

//Secret Poses//

.::Supernatural::.

Does that make me crazy?
Possibly
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário