domingo, 26 de março de 2017

#178 - Is it too late now to say sorry?


Could someone call a referee?
Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness
I know you know that I made those mistakes
Maybe once or twice
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple a hundred times
So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight
Cause I just need one more shot
At second chances

Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry


HAIR: rezology Sky 059 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Pastel Tips @Mesh Body Addicts (March 10 - 31, 2017)

MAKEUP: Erde: makeup Fish


DRESS: .:Pulse:. Stellar Dress - Grey @Shiny Shabby

SHOES: Glamistry - MAGNOLIA Heels 

NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Kendall @Tres Chic




POSE: Image Essentials - A little piece of Bento HEAVEN 

I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to
But you know that there is no innocent one
In this game for two
I'll go, I'll go and then you go, you go out and spill the truth
Can we both say the words and forget this?

Is it too late now to say sorry?

XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário