domingo, 19 de março de 2017

#173 - Flowers in your hair


So now I think that I could
Love you back
And I hope it's not too late 'cause you're so attractive
And the way you move
I won't close my eyes
It takes a man to live
It takes a woman to make him compromise

Be in my eyes
Be in my heart

BODY

SKIN: [P.C]  - Skin Emily_FOR CATWA HEADS HUD @L´Elite Event

EYES: * Inkheart * Seth Eyes - Sky 

EYELASHES: A.Kouly Eyelashes #7

LIPSTICK: Erde: lipstick Veronika

HAIR: CX Orion Hair with Orchids @L´Elite Event

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - To Harriet With Love @Genre (March 15 - April 11)

TATTOO: Juna: Kolibri tatoo @L´Elite Event


CLOTHING

LINGERIE: LA PERLA - Brenda Ensemble :All Colors @L´Elite Event

SHOES: Ducknipple: Heels vs3 


POSE

//Secret Poses// Model Pack 6 NEW RELEASE at MARKETPLACE

LOCATION



SPONSORS

A.Kouly

DP - Koffin Nails

Erde

La Perla

//Secret Poses//


Cause it's a long road to wisdom
But it's a short one
To being ignored

Be in my eyes
Be in my heart
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário