sexta-feira, 24 de março de 2017

#177 - China Roses


Who can tell me if we have heaven?
Who can say the way it should be?
Moonlight holly, the Sappho Comet
Angel's tears below a tree

You talk of the break of morning
As you view the new aurora
Cloud in crimson, the key of heaven
One love carved in acajou

One told me of China Roses
One of thousand nights and one night
Earth's last picture, the end of evening
Hue of indigo and blue

A new moon leads me to
woods of dreams and I follow
A new world waits for me
My dream, my way

BODY

SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins -  TESSIE - GIFT!

EYES: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Mandala Blue @World Tour 2017 Hunt - 2L$ HUNT (runs from 21 March to 30 April)

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR - Zoya - GIFT VIP March

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Nevermore @ Genre - These items are 40% off Fatpack editions only.

EYELINE: A.Kouly  Eyeline #21 - NEW RELEASE!

LIPSTICK: Erde: lipstick Stephania GIFT!


CLOTHING

DRESS: [[ Masoom ]] Astrid outfit @We <3 Role-Play  (March 4th to 31st)


ACESSORIES

HEADBAND AND NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Sibylla Rare - GACHA! @Lootbox

ANKLET: .::Supernatural::. Carolina Anklet @Anybody


POSE

Image Essentials - Faeshroom

Starting today Image Essentials is retiring over 3/4 of their entire store to make way for Bento poses as they are created.  All items in the sale are just 25L.   That's male and female pose sets, couple poses and props.  Tell your friends, tell your family and go grab some amazing specials while it lasts.


LOCATION


SPONSORS

A.Kouly

DP - Koffin Nails

Erde

Image Essentials

[[ Masoom ]]

.::Supernatural::.

I know that if I have heaven
there is nothing to desire
Rain and river, a world of wonder
may be paradise to me

I see the sun
I see the stars
XOXO






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário