sábado, 11 de março de 2017

#168 - I'd rather be a comma than a full stop


I turn the music up, I got my records on
From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
Don't want to see another generation drop
I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes
But my heart is beating and my pulses start
Cathedrals in my heart

As we saw oh this light I swear you, emerge blinking into
To tell me it's alright
As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall
Is a waterfall
Oh

BODY

SKIN: Erde: skin Helga @Skin Fair 2017

EYES: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Paradise 

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick # 141 

HAIR: rezology Butterfly 181 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Shades of Pink v2 Mega-FatPack @Mesh Body Addicts (March 10 - 31, 2017)

TATTOO: Aseriz - Tattoo Sakura @L'Elite Event


CLOTHING

OUTFIT: Adri's King - Outfit Pamela @L'Elite Event

SHOES: Glamistry - COLUMBINE Sandals  


POSE

Lush Poses -Don't be shy - NEW RELEASE

LOCATION

Romantic Moods ~ Snuggle Forest 

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
And every tear's a waterfall
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário