terça-feira, 28 de março de 2017

#179 - Rule the World


I say I'll rule the world
Don't cloud my vision
I'm telling you not today
'Cause I'm seeing straight
Made my decision
Made it through the shades of Grey
Made it my own way
I materialize the feeling
To carry on, to carry on
I know some will say I'm dreaming
But I carry on, I carry on

BODY

HAIR: [NYNE] Hair 'Carrie' 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Gemini Gypsy @Inspiration SL (March 19 - April 19, 2017)

EYELINER: LIVIA::Liquid Liner (White) - NEW RELEASE!

LIPSTICK: Erde: lipstick Veronika 


CLOTHING

OUTFIT: .SALT - CARLA @THE GACHA GARDEN event - LAST DAY!!!!!

SHOES: Maubray // Libby Booties.

BAG: !:Lybra:! Kitty Toaster Bag


ACESSORIES

GLASSES: *Merlific* Hipster Glasses 

NECKLACE: Spare+M's Avon+ bijou Necklace @Premium Only Event

POSE

//Secret Poses// Model Pack 4

SPONSORS

DP - Koffin Nails

Erde

LIVIA

Maubray

.SALT

//Secret Poses//

I know some will say I'm dreaming
But I carry on, I carry on
XOXO

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário