sexta-feira, 10 de março de 2017

#167 - Just like a dragonfly


I wish that I could fly
Into the sky
So very high

Just like a dragonfly

I'd fly above the trees
Over the seas in all degrees
To anywhere I please

Oh I want to get away
I wanna fly away
Yeah yeah yeah
I want to get away
I wanna fly away
Yeah yeah yeah

BODY

SHAPE: *Merlific* Emy Shape @Skin Fair

SKIN: Erde: skin Lora Cappuccino @Skin Fair

EYES: .kosmetik - Eyes.mellow 

LASHES: A.Kouly Eyelashes #6

HAIR: Ducknipple Hair - Coby 

NAILS: .kosmetik - Natural Tipped Nails.red+pink 

TATTOO: .::Nanika::. Mehendi henna tattoo GIFT at Marketplace




CLOTHING

DRESS: [[ Masoom ]] Kimberly outfit - MIDNIGHT MADNESS GIFT!! 
Dates : March 10-11

SHOES: Glamistry - CYNARA Heels 



ACESSORIES

NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: Baubles! by Phe Sari Set @On9 Event

HAIR LACE: KC No.68 [Big Ribbon]10 GACHA! @Creators Collection Box ( Feb '18 to 18th Mar '18)


POSE

:FREE: Reach Pose DOLLARBIE at Marketplace 

LOCATION


Let's go and see the stars
The milky way or even Mars
Where it could just be ours
XOXO




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário