segunda-feira, 6 de março de 2017

#163 - I've been waiting a lifetime


I've been waiting a long time
For this moment to come
I'm destined for anything at all
Downtown lights will be shining
On me like a new diamond
Ring out under the midnight hour

Well, no one can touch me now well
And i, can't turn my back
It's too late ready or not at all
Well, I'm so much closer than
I have ever known... Wake up!!!!

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: Genesis_Head_Lena_3.0 Bento 

HAIR: Ducknipple Hair - Els 

NAILS: LIVIA:: Cheetah Girl Nails [March 2017 GG] - FREE!!


CLOTHING

DRESS: .SALT - BLACK NORA @Cosmopolitan

SHOES: CLOCKHAUS - Navas Heels @Anybody Event (starts on 7th March.)

ACESSORIES

BRACELET: #24 Blueberry / Show Time / Maitreya - Bracelets *ALL* 

NECKLACE: {MYNX} Cloud Necklace @The Chapter Four


POSES

Exposeur - February 2016 Gift - Part One at MARKETPLACE - 1L$

LOCATION

  
I have ever known... 
Wake up!!!!!
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário